Software Quality Assurance Engineer
The Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for verification of functions and requirements of the organization’s software products, which are developed using the latest technologies as well as some industry standards.
- Write, review and implement test plans and test cases.
- Perform functional, performance and regression testing.
- Execute tests that can be white box, gray box, or black box in nature.
- Develop automated scripts or other code to assist in test case execution.
- Create/modify data required for testing.
- Identify, evaluate and record software defects.
- Estimate task durations and schedules.
Ideal candidate must have the following:
- 3 years experience using Rational's Suite of Automated Tools (Robot, Test Manager, Functional Tester, Performance Tester, Clear Quest & Requisite Pro) or similar.
- Self-motivated, dynamic, organized, responsible, team player.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical ability.
- Able to work on complex quality assurance tasks where a variety of factors may impact the results.
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies.
- Ability to come up to speed quickly by learning the system and business rules.
- Must be able to multi-task efficiently and prioritize work.
- Great communication skills.
- Must document work accurately and efficiently.
A bachelor’s degree is preferred. Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted. Send Resume and sample codes to Hr@blinex.com.